Monday, March 11, 2013

Transferred Out Of Classroom To Another

So when I last updated this blog, I was working with six handicapped children. Well, a couple of weeks ago,  my boss transferred me to work one-on-one with another handicapped child. Unfortunately, the situation at work has gotten worse. Not only with me, but with another assistant I am working with. On Friday she was reduced to tears.

The situation will not get better. I know that for a fact. I've talked to other assistants and they are making this their last year unless things changed. The teacher I am currently working with is also thinking of putting in her resignation. I know one teacher for a  fact is leaving. I wonder how long it will be before someone snaps...

In other news, I am single. I'm still trying to get over the heartbreak. The only way I can see this as positive is the fact I am saving money. No more 2 hour trips twice a month as well as 'lovey dovey' presents.

I have officially started back job hunting and I already received a rejection letter in the mail. Now that I have job experience, I'm hoping something will pop up.


No comments:

Post a Comment