Friday, August 2, 2013

Never Gonna Believe This Shit

I've been transferred. Again. This means I'm pretty much one step out of the door. This is the last straw for me. I'm definitely going to start looking for a job all the while trying to become certified. This has been too much. So here's what went down:

My principal called me in and said that a child from the school was transferred to another school. Well the lady who was suppose to be her TA has been at the school the longest and has a child at the school, so they decided to give her my position and have ME transfer.

What the hell?

This really pissed me off because her child can also transfer with her. It's not as if she has to keep her child at that school. But this time, a scare of being let go is becoming all too real. My mom wants me to attend a job fair coming up but I can't just take off like that. But I'll definitely be looking elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment