Friday, May 10, 2013

I Felt Like Shit

I have some fantastic news, but first let me share what happened to me on Wednesday. A student in my kid's class crapped himself right before we were to take him to the bus. His assistant had already left due to a meeting with her child's teacher. Well the teacher took him down to the front and went back to the classroom to find wipes and etc.. to clean him up. She hands some items over to a nurse assistant and then hands me gloves saying "No, you got to help her." Wow... I was stunned. This kid wasn't even mine to take care of. It gave me the impression how she really think of assistants.

Swallowing my anger, I went and cleaned the boy up with the nurse assistant  There was feces everywhere. I never thought in my life I would be doing something as disgusting is this. It really brought down my spirit.

But I have FANTASTIC news! I passed the Praxis II! I only have to pass the Praxis I and I'll be a certified teacher! This was really an encouragement. I got so paranoid that I wasn't sure I pushed "cancel scores" or "report scores" so I had to call the test administers. Luckily, they said since I saw my score, I probably did push "report scores" but on the safe side, it was best to write them an email to have them reinstated if they were.

My mind is on overload right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment