Sunday, May 19, 2013

Transferred Again

While in class, I was called to the principal's office. I sat down and the first thing she told me that it was nothing bad. I made a sigh of relief. She told me there had been a situation and I was going to move to a different classroom. I would be with two sixth graders to help them move and take them to the bathroom (no diapers!) and I would be with a kindergartner for academics.

I was stunned. As happy as I was, I wanted to know exactly what was the situation. I was about to ask her, but I decided it was best to keep my mouth shut. 

Friday I started my new assignment. It keep me busy from the time I stepped into the school until I left. I wasn't able to use the bathroom until after 3 P.M. But it was a heck of a lot better than changing diapers twice a day. 

As for the kid I was looking at, his new assistant was the girl who was with the sixth graders and the kindergarten. Like I said, I don't know the situation. Hopefully it will come to light soon. 

I want to feel sorry for the girl. Changing diapers is no easy task. But my mom said, "No one felt sorry for you when you had to change diapers!" 

She's right. 

Next week will be my final week before summer break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment